Welcome to our Condominium Certificate of Insurance web page. To create your own Certificate, please follow these easy instructions:
1. You need to have ”cookies” enabled on your browser for this to work correctly.
2. You will need to use the following name and password to login.
Login ID= condo_1 Password= certs1
3. CLICK HERE TO START and a new window will open, but continue to follow these directions below.
4. Enter the name of the Condominium Association in the box labeled Search: AssociationName then click the Search button
5. You should see a list of Associations. You may need to enter more of the name to refine the
6. Click on the Name of Association in the list once you have found the one you need.
7. Click on the desired Certificate in the Certificate Selection List
TO COMPLETE THE CERTIFICATE:
8. In the Certificate Holder section, enter the name, address, and info of the Bank/Mortgagee. Complete all required fields.
9. DO NOT enter the LOAN # in the “Loan Number” box. It will not print. You can enter it below in the Holder Specific Portion box.
10. In the Description of Operations Holder Specific Portion section, enter the Property Address, Unit Owner Name, and Loan Number.
11. In the Delivery Information Section, be sure to enter YOUR email address and check the box Send Me Confirmation if desired.
12. Check the box to View on Screen if you want to view and print when done.
13. Enter Recipient Information for up to three other recipients to have a copy emailed or faxed
14. Click the button Submit Request at bottom of the screen to create the Certificate.
The process is automated. You should receive your certificate shortly.
For further assistance, please contact us at:
Messinger Insurance Agency